My family adores this quick easy little meatball recipe. The meatballs can be added to jar pasta sauce for pasta or to barbeque sauce for meatball sandwiches.
Cooking oil spray (I use my misto with olive oil)
1/3 cup Progress Plain Panko crispy bread crumbs (these are soy and dairy free)
3 tablespoons lactose free milk
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 egg lightly beaten
1 lb ground beef (I use grass fed. If you use corn fed you might want to reduce the Italian seasoning)
Preheat oven to 400 F. Line baking dish (I usually use Pyrex) with foil and spray with oil.
Mix remaining ingredients in order listed. Using a tablespoon scoop up a rounded spoonful of meat mixture and form into a ball. Bake until browned and cooked through to an internal temp of at least 170 F (about 15 to 20 min)
No comments:
Post a Comment