The fact that my cupcake recipe makes a number of cupcakes (15) that is divisible by neither 12, 4, 3 nor 2 drives me insane. (Is using neither/nor grammatically allowable when the list is more than two items? English is weird.) So I decided to experiment to determine if I could easily come up with a recipe that divides up better. I happened to have some left over dairy free soy free chocolate chips (I had a 10 oz pack of enjoy life mini chips and used 1 cup of them to make cookies.) I dumped those chocolate chips (about 1/2 cup) into tr cupcake batter after everything else was mixed. Then I filled 24 cupcake liners 1/2 way. I set the timer for 12 min and it was almost too long. Next time I'll check them after 10 min. The bad news is the chips settled to the bottom, but the good news is the cupcakes are delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment